Saturday, March 24, 2007

{ Sweet, Yummy Wishes }

Some images copyright Stampin' Up!


Well I finally got around to doing some more stamping yesterday! I was at AC Moore yesterday and they clearanced most all their punches so I picked up all the punches that I have been wanting for a while. I also got this cute paper, I love how it matches SU's colors and images, so I just had to have it!

I wanted to use a big cupcake image, but I didn't have one, so I had to improvise. The base of the cupcake is half of SU's round tab punch. The icing is liquid applique with just a touch of glitter. I cut the candle out of scratch paper and used cord for the wick. The cupcake itself is popped up on the layers scalloped punches which are also popped up off the designer paper. The ribbon, cord and fibers kind of blend in on the picture, but IRL they don't. The So Saffron punched out circles that say "Sweet, Yummy & Wishes" are all popped up with pop dots over cupcake paper. For a final touch I added about 6 rhinestones in multiple different places. Doesn't it make you want to eat a cupcake?



Supplies:
Stamps: SU Seeing Spots, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: SU Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Junkitz Designer Paper
Ink: SU So Saffron, Craft So Saffron, Craft Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: SU Cord, Ribbon, Misc Fiber, Rhinestones
Other: SU Write Markers, Round Tab Punch, Liquid Applique, Misc Pop Dots, Embossing Powder, Circle Punches, Cuttlebug, Scallop Punches

No comments: