Monday, May 28, 2007

{ Monkey Birthday }

All Images Copyright Stampin' Up!

Earlier this week I made some invitations for a birthday party my friend is throwing for her one year old. One of the nicknames they have for her baby is "Monkey." So we decided to go with a monkey theme. I had a few sheets of the stamped background left over so I figured I should put it to good use. I'll post the invitations later when they are all done, but for now you can enjoy the birthday card I made with the scraps.

Recipe:

Stamps: SU Monkey Business
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, Eyelets
Other: Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder; EK Success Scallop Oval Punches; Stickles; SU Ticket Punch, Pastels
Techniques: CB Dry Embossing, Sponging

1 comment:

Unknown said...

VERY cute! I am also have a monkey theme for my sons first birthday in August. I am SO excited for it!!!

This is the invitation:

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/angelsandy_2006/?action=view¤t=Thomasinvite2-1.jpg
P.S. Love the monkey stamp! Stampin' Up????


Th