Wednesday, March 28, 2007

{ Cuttled & Stitched Thanks! }

Some images copyright Stampin' Up!

Okay one last card for the day. I actually did this one much earlier today, but had to leave before I could add the ribbon. For the background I used vanilla cardstock and stamped flowers all over the, then ran it through my Cuttlebug with the blossom embossing folder and ran the brayer over it to add some color and more dimension. I absolutely love using a brayer on embossed images, it always turns out nice and even. Much better than just running an ink pad over the cardstock. The flower, vase & "thanks" cutouts were done with my new Cuttlebug dies, oh how I love playing with new toys!

I'm really tierd right now from not sleeping last night, so I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight! So I'm done with card making for the day. Laundry day tomorrow, so I probably won't have a chance to play more until tomorrow night or Friday. :(

Supplies:
Stamps: SU Polka Dots & Petals
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red
Ink: Su Apricot Appeal, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Misc Fibers, Hardware
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders & Dies, Brayer, Sponge Daubers, SU Ticket Punch

No comments: