Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Addicted to Sage Shadow

I use to hate Sage Shadow, but for some reason I feel drawn to it right now! Every time I sit down I grab it an try to start something with it. Unfortunately I don't feel a lot of colors go well with it and I can't use the same color scheme on all my cards, so it gets set aside.

I had a lot of fun creating this card. After cutting the card stock in the layers I wanted I punched the flowers out of the brocade blue card stock with an EK Success flower punch then ran the negative through my Cuttlebug with the Swirls embossing folder. I then attached the punched out flowers with brads and added the tag and embellishments. Quick and easy!

I ended up loving the finished product so much I made seven more. Only took me a little over two hours to make all eight. I kept two for me and am sending the other six off for a thank you card swap I'm in. Hope they like them!



Designed by Lindsi Dawn; Some images copyright Stampin’ Up

Stamps: SU Terrific Tags
Paper: SU Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue
Ink: SU Craft Sage Shadow
Embellishments: SU ribbon, fastener, brads

No comments: