Sunday, December 17, 2006

Riley's First Birthday

Since my monkey card turned out to not be appropriate for a one year old's birthday I decided to try again today. I have been surfing the Split Coast gallery a lot lately and came across some one's gallery that personalized all her cards, so I thought I'd do that with this card. All the stamp work is heat embossed and the wagon is raised up with pop dots. I tore up the top of the card then embossed the edge. Of course I used sage shadow! I actually chose the color scheme starting with it. I've really been happy with the way my cards are turning out lately. Enjoy.

Designed by Lindsi Dawn; Some images copyright Stampin' UP




Stamps: SU Wheel Thing, Tall Tale Alphabets, Simple Shapes, EK Success Script Alphabet (UC & LC)

Paper: SU Night of Navy, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow

Ink: SU Craft Night of Navy, Craft Sage Shadow, Craft Real Red, Craft Basic Black

Embellishments: Snaps, eyelets (large & small), ribbon, SU silver cord.

No comments: