Saturday, December 16, 2006

Inspired by WHAT?

I have a set of sheets that I absolutely love! Today when I was putting them on the bed I thought to myself, "I have a stamp set that matches these," as the matching SU colors would pop into my head. So this card was created.

I am addicted to ribbon lately and my newest craze is the jumper! I recently bought some Making Memories oval jumpers that I used here. I absolutely love the way the ribbon turned out on the top of my card.... it was a little difficult though! These particular jumpers wanted to separate when I pulled them unless they were used just right.

Designed by Lindsi Dawn; Some images copyright Stampin’ Up

Stamps: SU Island Blossoms, Too Terrific Tags
Paper: SU Always Artichoke, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Old Orange, Craft Chocolate Chip & Craft Tempting Turquoise.
Embellishments: SU ribbon, eyelets, snaps and jumpers.









1 comment:

トニー said...

Wow you really are addicted to stamping, im just addicted to the "usual"