Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Wild Pile

Ever since I laid my eyes on "Wild About You" I knew I had to have it... I just haven't been able to get my hands on it yet. When my husband and I selected a set for my cousin's Christmas present he insisted we get it for her. So she came over today to stamp with me and I had a chance to play around with it myself! The inspiration for this card came from olse0231 on SCS. My cousin insisted I use the googly eyes, I actually really like how they look! I rubbed the edges of the first layer with ink and then distressed it with my sanding block- oh boy to I love that sanding block! Originally I had the brads directly on the very vanilla layer but they weren't straight so I had to do a little cover-up. Isn't it great how easy you can hide a lot of mistakes when making cards! I think it looks better with the artichoke and cocoa scraps under the brads. Right now the inside is blank... I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet so I figured I'd leave it blank for the time being. Anyway, enjoy.


Card by Lindsi Dawn; Some images copyright Stampin' UP

Stamps: SU Wild About You
Paper: SU Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Always Artichoke, Going Gray, Rose Red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Craft Always Artichoke
Embellishments: Brads, googly eyes, SU ribbon


1 comment:

little rabbit arisu said...

This is really really cute.

Have you sold any cards on eBay yet?