First off I have to say, I'm boring! If you can think of something more weird or odd about me let me know because I can't think of a thing!
So here are the rules: Once you are tagged you MUST write an entry about 6 weird habits/things you do/odd information, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.
1. 90% of my clothing is from American Eagle. This isn't because I love their clothes (although I really do!) but because I hate shopping for clothing. I have such a hard time finding things that fit me well and I hate trying on clothes. I can buy just about anything from AE w/o trying it on and be happy with it.
2. I am the queen of Dr. Mario. No one can beat me! No one will even play with me anymore :(
3. I can't watch enough sappy made-for-tv movies. My tivo always has tons of Lifetime movies recorded on it and I spend my weekends (while stamping) watching marathons of crappy movies. This crazy obsession would probably also explain why I can't get enough GH or AMC. It's all pathetic, I know... and I don't care.
4. No matter how hard I try I can't mail or ship anything on time. I still have my brother, fsil & parent's Christmas gift boxed and ready to go, but not actually shipped. I also made some Christmas stuff for some friends in November that is still sitting at my stamping desk. If you get something on time from me you're lucky!
5. I have collected pencils since I was in 6th grade. My first pencil was given to me by the teachers assistant (can't remember her name). I started by keeping them in a shoe box. I now have three huge plastic containers. Two at home and one in storage. I haven't counted in a year and I have collected a ton since then so I can only estimate the number of pencils I have which is somewhere near 4500. My goal is to break a world record one day.
6. I can't wear high shoes. I sprained my ankle so many times when I was young I had to have surgery to fix it. When I wear high shoes I sprain my ankle and since the surgery it hurts worst than ever before (of five times I've worn high shoes since the surgery I've sprained it twice). I don't want to risk the surgery again so I can't wear high shoes.
My 6: Todd, Jodi, Stephanie, Danielle, Rheanna & Gerdie