Friday, April 6, 2007

{ 3, 2, 1 Challenge; Part 2 }



The second part of today's SCS challenge was to use the same layout but different stamps, colors and make one masculine and the other feminine. So here is my feminine challenge card.


The background was done the same way as my last card by running it through my Cuttlebug then using a brayer to apply ink for more texture. All the stamp work was done with StazOn ink and I sponged the edges of all the white layers with Sahara Sand ink. All the coloring was done with watercolor crayons and a blender pen. I changed up my embellishment for this card from eyelets to ribbon and instead of using crystal effects on the main image I used Stickles to make it stand out more.


Well, I just got my order from ScrapJazz today, lots of fun little goodies, so off to play so more for me!


Supplies:
Stamps: Michael's $1 Acrylic Stamps
Paper: SU Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand; Misc Vellum
Ink: SU Sahara Sand, Sage Shadow; StazOn Jet Black
Embellishments: SU Ribbon
Other: SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen; Ranger Fruit Punch Stickles; EK Success Circle Punches; Misc Brayer

No comments: