Thursday, April 5, 2007

{ A Friend's Anniversary }

Some images Copyright Stampin' Up!

I sure have been uninspired to stamp the last few days. Normally I have so many ideas running through my mind I'm having trouble deciding which one to start with, which is why I haven't posted anything for a few days. Every time I sit down to stamp I'm either drawing a blank on what to do or what I try ends up in the trash. I had to push that aside today. One of my good friends is having an anniversary in five days so I needed to make a card quick. Store bought definitely wouldn't do for this friend who I've been encouraging and teaching how to stamp for quite a while now!


It's hard to tell in the picture, but the image is stamped on a transparent plastic sheet with StazOn ink and held down by the brads. There are Stickles on the bouquet and in the hearts (a goodie that just came in the mail today!). Out of the near 150 stamps sets I have I can't believe I don't have a single anniversary sentiment!! So I went with the closest thing I could find, "Enjoy Your Day." I guess I'll just have to write "Happy Anniversary" on the inside. Guess what is going at the top of my wish list!


This card is also for today's
SCS challenge, WT107.The challenge is to use a stamp or set that you haven't used before. I sure could do this challenge everyday, I have sooooo many stamps that have never touched ink! The bride & groom image is fairly new and more understandable that I haven't used it, but I've had the Riveting set for quite a while and have no excuses for not using it!


Let me know what you think, I hope you like it!

Supplies:

Stamps: SU Riveting, Rubber Soul
Paper: SU So Saffron, Whisper White, Mellow Moss; Autumn Leaves Designer Paper (Sangri-La); Misc Transparent Plastic Sheet
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Embellishments: SU Ribbon; MM Brads
Other: Stickles; Cuttlebug & Die; EK Success Circle Punch, Flower Punch