Friday, April 6, 2007

{ Fluffles Fun }



I wasn't going to post this card, but my husband insisted on it. In his words this card is "freaking awesome!" I think he likes the cupcakes! Looks yummy huh? Pretty much I was just playing with some of my new toys, the Fluffles stamp and Stickles.

Pretty straight forward. I used my yummy, somewhat new, designer paper and embossed it with my Cuttlebug. I sponged all the edges with Chocolate Chip Ink and ran my brayer over the designer paper and over the top layer to "dirty" it up. The image was colored with watercolor crayons and a blender pen, surprise, surprise! I did sponge a little over Fluffles though. I also used a touch of Stickles on the balloon and on the icing. Oh and one last note, I had to punch the image out of the largest scallop punch, so the layer under it is actually four scallop punches pieced together.

Nothing impressive, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Full Fluffles
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Whisper White;
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip; StazOn Jet Black
Embellishments: SU ribbon, Cord
Other: SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Ticket Punch; Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder; Marvy Scallop Punch; Ranger Golden Rod & Magenta Stickles; Misc Brayer
Techniques: Sponging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your DH! its a great card!

Anonymous said...

Darling card - love the kitty and the background paper!

Linda
http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/