Thursday, July 12, 2007

{ Coffee Filter Book }

So I promised a fun little project, so here it is! My friend, Stephanie, that I'm staying with here in California saw these at a scrap booking store a while back and we decided to give them a try. We used cone shaped coffee filters, covered them with card stock then decorated them as we liked. They are bound together with clips and there are little pull outs with more pictures and quotes inside each of the coffee filters. A little time consuming, but a lot of fun!

The finished book is 14 pages front and back. I only took a few pictures of my favorites.




I made the album for my mom and dad. Their 25th wedding anniversary was two years ago. I had made a cute little album for them which got ruined when I moved. So I figured this was a good way to redo it.

No comments: