Saturday, January 13, 2007

Flowery Flourishes

Oh how fun this card was to make! It didn't turn out exactly how I envisioned it, but it turned out beautiful anyway. The sentiment is layered on Elegant Eggplant cardstock which I popped up with pop dots. I wanted the sentiment to be stamped directly onto the card base, but it wasn't visible enough so I had to come up with something new. There are rhinestones glued to the inside of the card that, when closed, show through the punched holes on the lower corners of the card. Oh what fun I've had with my new stamps!
Some images copyright Stampin' Up!
Stamps: SU Simply Said, Best Blossoms, Sweet Shapes, Autumn Leaves Flourishes
Paper: SU Elegant Eggplant, Misc confetti white
Ink: SU Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Craft Chocolate Chip, Craft Take with Teal, Craft Rose Red, Craft Elegant Eggplant
Other: SU Write Markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Joann's Clear Embossing Powers
Embellishments: Rhinestones, SU Ribbon, Misc Ribbon

No comments: