Monday, January 1, 2007

If Only....

.... you could see this card in real life. A picture does no justice to it at all! I can't believe I made a card with so few supplies. Half a sheet of cardstock & one color. Now I did use my ink pad, watercolor wonder crayon and a marker, but they were all rose red. I free hand cut the heart out, I'm surprised it looks so good. I guess I'm getting better at this right? I designed this card after Julie's card I found on SCS. I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out and I have a TON of ideas to make it better! Okay back to stamping! Enjoy.
Some images Copyright Stampin' UP
Stamps: SU Simply Said, Sweet Shapes
Paper: SU Whisper White
Ink: SU Rose Red
Other: SU Rose Red Watercolor Wonder Crayon& Write Marker
Embellishments: SU ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Misc Ribbon

1 comment:

Amanda Dora said...

All your cards are amazing!I am new to stamping and looking at your creations have made me excited to start creating some myself. Keep up the great work!