Saturday, January 13, 2007

One Last Card for the Night

Last one today, hubby's ready for bed. He can tolerate me watching TV and playing on the computer while he's trying to sleep, but it's a little too much to stamp since my desk is in the bedroom.
A copy from a previous card I made, but definitely not as good. I went with the bold colors because I planned on using a crab stamp instead of this cat. I should have looked at the stamp before starting because it was way to big! If I had planned to use the cat I would have gone with softer or richer colors. Still looks good, but not exactly what I wanted. I also have to say, I LOVE this ribbon! I found it at AC Moore on sale %50 off in many different colors, I hope it's an item they stock regularly because I've been going through it quickly!
Some images copyright Stampin' Up!
Stamps: SU Little Pieces, Simply Circles, Rubber Soul Animal Love
Paper: Misc.
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise, Yo-Yo Yellow, Real Red, Gable Green, Craft Basic Black
Embellishments: Misc Ribbon, Crystal Brads
Other: Joann's Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I love this card...retro and funky!