Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stamping Sunday

I've been busy today, I started off by cleaning and re-organizing my entire stamping area, something I desperately needed to do... everything was starting to flow off my shelves and onto the floor. After that was done I made a few cards.

Unfortunately the pictures don't do any justice to these cards and none of them turned out the way I envisioned. Fortunately I'm extremely happy with all three of them.

It's hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped the blossoms on the background and popped the top layer up with dimensionals. There is also some doodling on the cocoa bordering the vanilla layer. I still don't have that darn ticket punch so I used my scallop punch on the corners.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!

Stamps: SU Buds & Blossoms, Small Script
Paper: SU Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Craft Pixie Pink, Craft Perfect Plum, Craft Always Artichoke
Embellishments: SU Ribbon
Other: Dimensionals

I normally don't use pastels that often, but I guess I was in the mood when I started this card. I sponged on pastels to the top layer and water colored the flowers. The plum and vanilla layer is popped up with dimensionals.


All images copyright Stampin' Up!

Stamps: SU Sweet Shapes, All Year Cheer II
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Snaps
Other: SU Write Marker, Dimensionals

Last card of the night. I love this color combo! I popped the flowers with dimensionals, guess I'm addicted to that today! I stitched a row of thread across three of the layers and pierced holes below that then added the ribbon, I really like the way it looks. The dots on the scallops were done with my marker. Enjoy.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!
Stamps: SU Good Things Grow, Print Pattern, Looks Like Spring
Paper: SU Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Craft Perfect Plum, Craft Sage Shadow
Embellishments: SU Ribbon
Other: SU Write Marker, Thread, Dimensionals

No comments: