Saturday, February 17, 2007

{ Au Chocolat }

Oh how I love SU's new designer paper in the Spring Mini!! I haven't been too fond of their designer paper so far, but I absolutely love all three designs in the Spring Mini. Au Chocolat is defiantly my favorite of the three. These two cards were designed around the beautiful paper. I don't think much explanation is needed for these cards as there isn't anything out of the ordinary that I did here, just a lot of layers and a lot of punches! I used two different sized punches to create the squares under the vellum and I used my ticket punch on the larger squares under the designer paper. All the paper I used, except the designer paper was from my scrap bin, so I got rid of quite a bit of it. Same with the ribbon, all scraps. Well, I think that is all I have to say about these cards, so enjoy.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!

Stamps: SU Doodle This
Paper: SU Au Chocolat (Designer Paper), Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Misc Eyelets
Other: Joann's Clear Embossing Powder, Ticket Punch, EK Success 1 & 1 1/8 Inch Square Punches

Techniques: Heat Embossing

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love these cards!!! I love the colors you used on these pages and I may just have to add that to my order.

TFS,
Kim

Karen said...

What pretty cards, I love the new paper. Now, I am going to have to get them.(LOL) Thanks for sharing them.

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...those are so pretty! TFS!!

snarflemarfle said...

WOW! Your cards are just beautiful! I've been going through your archives and looking at the pictures of your cards and I'm in awe. I'm looking forward to seeing more cards!