Thursday, February 1, 2007

{ Okay, I Think I LOVE This Set Now! }

When I first saw this set being used in the SCS galleries I really disliked it! I had no intentions of ever wasting my money on it... but free, okay, I'll take that. It was a bonus I got when I signed up as an SU demo. Now I will admit it has grown on me since the first time I saw it so when I got it yesterday I was a little anxious to mount the stamps and use it... I think most of it was the thrill of just having a new set though. I liked the first card I made with it earlier tonight (see my previous post), but I love this card! So quick and simple to make. I think it only took me 20 minutes to make... it probably would have been quicker, but I was talking on the phone at the same time. So anyway, enjoy.

All image copyright Stampin' Up!
Stamps: SU Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: SU Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: SU Craft Taken with Teal, Craft Regal Rose, Craft Rose Red
Embellishments: SU Ribbon

No comments: