Thursday, February 15, 2007

{ What I've Been Up To }

I sure have been busy with my creations this week. Nothing much to show you yet though. I've been working on the favors for my brother's wedding. I'm making near 150 votive candles. I finally came up with the design earlier this week and my future sister-in-law, Heather, loved them so I've been hard a work to get them done on time. So far I've printed all wording on the vellum (had to use vellum over tissue because of all the wording). I've stamped the images on the vellum as well and cut it all out. Tomorrow my upline is coming over and we're going to apply/heat the vellum onto the candles. Hopefully we can get them all done! Then on Monday my Aunt and I are going to wrap them all up. I also have to finish all the thank you cards I promised Heather. They're soooooo close to being done, thank God! I've got a couple swaps due and my first workshop coming up, so I've got a ton to get done! Maybe I'll have a sleepless weekend so I can get a lot done! Just kidding of course, if I can't sleep I won't be able to function. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: