Friday, February 9, 2007

{ The Best Is Yet To Be }

All images copyright Stampin' Up!


I have been pretty busy stamping today, but this is the last for the night... I think. Guess it depends on how well I can sleep!

I was so excited to get this set the first time I saw it used. I ordered it right away when it became available and mounted it the minute it arrived, but have yet to use it... pretty much due to lack of inspiration with it. I finally broke it out today.

The edges of this card were done with pastels and all the other coloring was done with SU Write Markers. To make the small flowers I used a SU Write Marker on the flower from the smallest heart from SU's Love Matters set. I didn't plan on the flowers, but I needed a little cover up a pesky fingerprint... Shhhhh, don't tell!

Recipe:
Stamps: SU Love Matters
Paper: SU Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Craft Basic Black
Embellishments: Misc Ribbon
Other: SU Write Markers, Joann's Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: