Thursday, February 1, 2007

{ A Good Card, Despite the Bad Day... }

Today was horrible... actually, it was yesterday that started it. I had such a bad afternoon and evening that it flowed into today. Even though my morning started off by ordering some fun new stuff to play with and purchasing really good Keith Urban concert tickets the crud from yesterday still managed to affect my entire day today. Then it was just one thing after another today topped off with having to do laundry! Yuck! Fortunately I had a little motivation to stamp tonight. Probably only because I just got a couple new sets in the mail yesterday which I couldn't pull myself to play with then. I can't believe I was able to make anything decent today, but I actually did. I love the background the paisley stamp makes and these flowers are very pretty. The base of the flower is in Regal Rose and the over lay is in Rose Red, much more beautiful in real life. The vanilla layer is popped up with dimensionals and I cut a small slit in the crease so I could tie the ribbon around the front of the card. Well, I think that's it, enjoy.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!
Stamps: SU Polka Dots & Paisley
Paper: SU Brocade Blue, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Craft Rose Red, Craft Always Artichoke, Craft Regal Rose
Embellishments: SU Ribbon
Other: Dimensionals

No comments: